Membership in the Scott Paul Club gets you discounts on purchases year-round, ensures access to our micro-production bottlings, and gets you on the invitation list to a variety of fun and educational wine events.
Two shipments each year
Two bottles each of three different Single Vineyard Pinot Noirs
2-3 Bottles of La Paulée Pinot Noir
2-3 bottles of Audrey Pinot Noir
occasionally one special Pinot Noir Bottling (vintage-dependent)
Shipment Costs range from $295-$325
- 15% off all Scott Paul Pinot Noir purchases, including magnums and library wines.
- $20 flat rate ground shipping for 6 bottles and FREE Shipping for 12 bottles.
- An information kit with individual wine notes, a vintage summary and a recipe.
- Invitations to special events and dinners in winecountry, Portland, and even your area if our marketing travels take us there. This year’s club-only events include a 50th Anniversary dinner featuring older vintages, a picnic on the party deck at Azana Vineyard, and an Audrey Vertical, among others.
- Free admission, year-round, for you and two guests to our Carlton tasting room.
There is no cost to join the club, and you may cancel your membership at any time. Members can choose to have their wines shipped, or the wines can be picked up at our winery in Carlton.
To join the Scott Paul Club, contact Kelly Karr or call 503-319-5827. We will need a billing and shipping address as well as a credit card.